Have a USC Uniform that you no longer need or no longer fits? Post your items here for sale, donation, or exchange. All items being sold must be in new or excellent used condition to be sold and worn by players representing the club. No rips, large stains, or tears will be allowed for used uniforms.
USC WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS OCCURING BETWEEN TWO INDIVIDUALS. Buyers and sellers are on this exchange at their own risk.
1. Post the age group, the color, and the jersey number.
2. Reasonable asking prices are 75-100% of retail (brand new, never worn) and 25% of retail if used or worn.
3. List contact information (we recommend email).
1. Ask to see pictures of front and back.
2. Contact the seller directly to set up a time to meet for exchange of goods.
3. Confirm the uniform is the design that will be used for the upcoming season (See uniform cycle chart.)
4. USC will not be involved in the exchange of goods or money between two individuals.
IN SEARCH OF (ISO)?
1. Post what you are searching for.
2. List contact information (we recommend email).
For questions regarding uniforms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
USC is on a 2 year uniform cycle. Used uniforms may be purchased from players who have outgrown them or left the club, but you MUST confirm with your team manager that the jersey number will work with the existing roster BEFORE purchasing from another player. Used uniforms must be in excellent used condition and cannot have any rips, stains, tears, or fading.
USC accepts no responsibility for transactions that occur between two individuals regarding used uniforms. However, the club reserves the right to not allow the use of used uniforms that do not meet the club quality standard. Buyers beware.
Please see the chart below for upcoming uniform cycle dates:
|Fall 2019||Spring 2021|
|Fall 2021||Spring 2023|
|Fall 2023||Spring 2025|
|Fall 2025||Spring 2027|